IMMICOM assists people like you and your family to move to Canada. We specialized in all aspects of Canadian Immigration: skilled-workers (professionals), business class category, family class sponsorship (parents, spouse, common-law union...) working visas, student visas etc....
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada as a skilled worker or a businessperson, IMMICOM free Online Assessment Questionnaire is designed to enable us to assess your qualifications for immigration. Please complete the Online Assessment form it is free-of-charge. For all other information or programs please do contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMMICOM services include but are not limited to:
- Online assessment free of charge;
- Provide complete list of required documents in support of your application;
- Detailed study of all documentation relevant to your application;
- Assessment of your possibilities in regards to the available programs;
- Priority setting and need analysis with you, the client;
- Correlation of professional expertise with the chosen province;
- Completion of all provincial and federal forms;
- Ensure that all necessary documents have been collected and properly translated if necessary;
- Submission of your application and relevant documents to the immigration officials;
- Full support of the applicant's file before the provincial and federal authorities;
- Monitor your application through the immigration process;
- Make the necessary representation to increase your chances of obtaining an interview waiver;
- Tailor-made preparation for the interview, if an interview is necessary;
- Canadian permanent resident visa for you and your family delivered to your door;
Immicom Consultants Inc. 637 Notre-Dame avenue, St-Lambert, Quebec, J4P 2K8, Canada.
Telephone: (450) 466-9418 Fax: (450) 466-1522
Copyrights © 2005 Immicom Consultants Inc., All Rights Reserved.